Other Commercial Projects
• Celeron Oil Corporation Executive Offices, 1525 State Street, Santa Barbara. Two remodels, one 10,000 s.f. .
• American Silkscreen: T-Shirt printing, Salinas St., Santa Barbara, for John Coudray. Sales office, Printing Shop and Storage, 3,800 sf.
• Barbara. 3,000 sf. auto parts dealer, now Kragen’s Auto Parts.
• Brooks Shoe Store, La Cumbre Shopping Center, 3825 State Street, Santa Barbara : 2, 000 sq. ft. with upper storage and office.
• Carrows Executive Center, 800 Miramonte Drive, Santa Barbara: Master Plan for improvements in a 22, 000 sf. complex on “TV Hill”
• Federal Aviation Administration Flight Service, Robert Marxmiller Road, S.B.Airport: 8,000 sf.: flight control and administrative building
• The Environmental Company, 3,000 sf., 1525 State, Santa Barbara.
• Kron Shoes: located at La Cumbre Mall, State Street, Santa Barbara,
an 1800 sf. two floor shop for children’s shoes. Jack Kron, Manager.
• Metcalf and Eddy Environmental Consultants, 800 block State Street, Santa Barbara. 2,500 sf. Above El Paseo, Rob Marks, Director.
• Southern California Gas Company District Offices and Service Base, 1171 More Ranch Road, Goleta, and Montecito Street, Santa Barbara. 6,480 sf. Administrative Offices and 2,000 sf. service base.
• Ventura County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program Counseling Center, 2751 C Street, Oxnard, Ca. 8,500 sf. low cost tenant improvement for the County facility. Steve Kaplan, Dir.
and offices on Highway 101 on a 5 acre site in Nipomo, designed to
resemble a Spanish “village”, and received PC approval.
• Santa Barbara Aviation Headquarters and Display Hanger, 10,000 sf., Santa Barbara Airport.
• Workers' Compensation Appeal Board, 1525 State Street, Santa Barbara. A 4,500 sf. office facility executed for under $20 per sq. ft.