- Mr. and Mrs. Nat Barbuto, Persimmon Trek, Richmond, Virginia:
A contemporary theme with curved walls in a very traditional area.
- Residence for Cal Loan, 11 Daffodil Rd., Goleta:
Craftsman Style. In permitting. Passive solar four bedroom residence on a quarter acre lot.
- Dr. and Mrs. Bernard Drury, 735 El Rodeo Road, Santa Barbara:
Keying on mountain views, with a large entry court
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Mahan:
Key living spaces were remodeled at this bayside home, Linda Isle, Newport Beach, some with coffered ceilings .
- Mr. and Mrs. Roy Norman, Alamo Pintado Rd, Santa Ynez, CA.:
A two story Spanish residence at “Rancho de Los Olivos” , with passive solar .
- Mr. and Mrs. Art Petersen, 995 Mariposa Lane., Montecito, CA.:
Passive solar home with passive solar, ocean views in the foothills. Photo
OTHER REMODEL - ADDITIONS:
- Mr. and Mrs. William Ahrens, 7837 Langlo Ranch Road, Goleta:
extensive additions, including upstairs bedrooms, ground floor remodel.
- Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Barcia-Bacon, 18 East Los Olivos, Santa Barbara. Remodel of Kitchen and detached bedroom wing , study.
- Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Bass, 314 Santa Monica Way, Mesa, Santa Barbara
- Mr. and Mrs. Scott Burns, 2319 Garden Street, Santa Barbara
- Mr. and Mrs. Scott Barash :
A Master Suite, two bedroom, study addition with courtyard remodel, on Cedar Lane, Santa Barbara.
- Mr. and Mrs. Albert Dzur, 27 Nogal, Hope Ranch, Santa Barbara
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Elbert, three projects at 273 Santa Rosa Lane, Montecito. Addition of a master suite, bedrooms, living room.
- Mr. and Mrs. John Goerke, 1416 Dover Road, Santa Barbara
- Dr. and Mrs. James Kwako, 5906 Via Lemora, Santa Barbara
- Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Moes, esq., 445 Vereda del Ciervo, Embarcadero,